Monday, June 27, 2011

Liszt memorized in 1 more day!

Still making headway on my memorization progress!

As of today, June 27, 2011, I have memorized:

Liszt Rhapsody - 8/9 pages or 89%
Beethoven Variations - 6.5/11 pages or 59%
Ginastera 1st mvt - 2/7 pages or 29%
2nd and 4th mvts - totally memorized!
Ravel Waltz #2 - 0.6/2.6 pages or 23%

Liszt will be completely memorized tomorrow, because the last page I have to learn is almost exactly like the page I learned today! Woo!
I've started learning the 5th Beethoven variation, which is a funeral march. It's actually very fun! And even a little funny :)
Ravel Waltz #2 - it is so beautiful, and it reminded me why I chose this set of waltzes. Really lovely.
As far as my bright orange (Braziliant) nail polish goes, it's a little weird to watch my fingers on the keys. Sometimes when my hands are moving quickly, I see green. Which is weird, since there's no green nearby. Hmph, science.

No comments:

Post a Comment