Sunday, June 26, 2011

2nd week already?!?

Today was Day 9. Tomorrow will be 80 days remaining, and I can't believe that!

Today I did a lot of memory "maintenance" but also memorized more of the Liszt and Ginastera.

Liszt: 7.6/9 pages or 84%

Ginastera mvt 1: 1.55/7 pages or 22%

I took a break from memorizing more Beethoven and Ravel today, and instead just focused on becoming more comfortable with what I've already memorized. For the Beethoven, I only have Variations 5 and 6 left, so I feel pretty good about that.

I took my Fairy Teal nail polish off a couple of days ago with the intention of reapplying, but never got around to it. I think I've been feeling a little bummed the last couple days while practicing, and I'm wondering if that bright nail color wasn't actually motivating me to keep going. Well, we will find out this week with my new color, Essie's Braziliant! I almost didn't find the color but luckily spotted a special display at CVS all by itself. I'm going to paint tomorrow.

I've also chosen the color for the following week, but you'll have to wait and see. (Hint: It was an Allure readers' choice bright color.)

Confession: I still haven't read all the Ravel notes, etc in the Alfred edition. But I will... soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment