Friday, July 29, 2011

100% Memorized!!!

As of a few days ago, my program is 100% MEMORIZED!!!

What a relief it is to know that it's all memorized, and what a great feeling to finally be able to play the Waltzes (Ravel) from beginning to end without the music. Hooray!

I'm thinking to celebrate I actually might paint my nails again. It's been several weeks and my fingers have been feeling a little sad.

Also, yesterday was the first day that the finger that I cut two weeks ago didn't hurt AT ALL. So that's finally healed too!

A note to piano lovers in the DC area - don't miss next week's 3rd annual Washington International Piano Festival. You can hear lots of great world-famous pianists playing concerts and teaching master classes and giving lectures, and hear some amazing young students too. Check it out at http://www.washingtonpianofest.com/

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment